EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) & DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
- EPA and DHA are omega 3 fatty acids that provide building blocks for your body to make anti-inflammatory cells. In doing so, they reduce the formation of pro-inflammatory cells, having a powerful impact on reducing overall levels of inflammation and pain4.
- Reduces pain and inflammation by preventing the production of some of the body’s most potent inflammatory mediators5,6.
- Research shows that curcumin supplementation results in reduced gut lining injury and improvement of bowel symptoms in patients with ulcerative colitis5, and significant improvement in swelling, stiffness and pain scores in arthritis patients5.
- Source of antioxidants, which helps to heal damage caused by chronic inflammation6.
- Relieves pain and swelling by turning off the signals that promote swelling after injury7.
- Research shows reduction of pain by 80% and swelling by 72.4% in patients with knee osteoarthritis7.
- Relieves both acute and chronic pain through blocking NDMA pain receptors, which lowers our sensation of pain8.
- Improves digestion and absorption of the fish oil components of INFLAMMA-MEND to enhance its overall anti-inflammatory effects9.