Acacia Gum Powder (Senegalia senegal)
- Easily digestible source of soluble fibre.
- Lowers LDL “bad” cholesterol, total cholesterol and heart disease risk4.
- Significantly reduces BMI and body fat percentage to assist with weight management5.
Organic Baobab Fruit Powder (Adansonia digitata)
- Easily digestible source of soluble fibre that is high in vitamin C.
- Significantly improves satiety after eating to assist with blood sugar and weight management6.
- Improves cholesterol parameters to reduce risk of heart disease6.
Soluble fibre, as the name suggests, dissolves in water and it becomes a gel-like substance in our digestive system. It is found in beans, seeds, lentils, oats, barley and some fruits and vegetables. Think of it like the sticky consistency of oatmeal: the gel-like matrix slows digestion to provide a variety of health benefits.
- Weight management: Keeps us feeling full for longer to curb appetite, reduce sugar cravings, and prevent some fats from being absorbed1.
- Lowers cholesterol: Reduces the amount of cholesterol that is absorbed from food and helps the body to eliminate cholesterol through the colon1.
- Stabilizes blood sugar: Slows down the speed at which we break down and absorb sugars, preventing a dramatic spike and crash of blood sugar, and instead slowly and evenly releasing sugars into the bloodstream. This reduces our risk of type 2 diabetes and obesity, and also helps us maintain energy and mental clarity throughout the day1.
- Reduces heart disease risk: lowering cholesterol, stabilizing blood sugar and assisting with weight management contribute to reducing the risk of heart disease3.
- Promotes healthy gut flora: Acts as a food source to healthy bacteria in the colon, helping to nourish a healthy gut environment1.