- Greater absorption that conventional ubiquinone CoQ10
- Helps restore serum ubiquinol levels that decline rapidly after age 40
- Provides sustained, natural energy to fight age-related fatigue
- Supports vital organ function
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage
- Improves mental sharpness
A vitamin-like essential nutrient, coenzyme Q10 facilitates energy delivery to metabolic processes in the body. Due to its role in ATP synthesis, CoQ10 affects the function of all cells in the body, making it essential for health of all tissues and organs. It is known to have a beneficial impact on immune performance, cardiovascular performance, and on liver and kidney performance. CoQ10 also provides antioxidant protection against oxidation in the body.
Depletion of CoQ10 can develop in the aging process and is associated with many compromising health conditions. Further reduction can be seen in those taking statin (cholesterol lowering) medications. As CoQ10 has an affinity to those organs with higher energy requirements such as the kidneys, liver, heart and brain, supplementation helps to restore energy and vitality to these tissues and helps in the maintenance of good health.
Natural Factors Ubiquinol QH Active CoQ10 is the active form of CoQ10, which is produced by our cells and is significantly better absorbed, particularly as we age. Blended with organic flaxseed oil, these softgels are a source of omega-3 fatty acids and alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) for the maintenance of good health.