Rhodiola Root Extract (Rhodiola rosea) 3% Rosavins, 1% Salidroside
- Adaptogenic, meaning it lowers cortisol to enhance our ability to cope with stress2.
- Boosts energy, increases mental clarity, and improves anxiety and low mood2,3.
- Reduces stress-related symptoms, improves low mood and anxiety, and improves cognitive function by targeting glutamate receptors in the brain, which stimulates the release of our feel-good hormones: GABA, serotonin and dopamine4.
- Promotes relaxation, and assists with falling asleep, reduces sleep disturbance4.
- Reduces cortisol levels, thereby improving feelings of stress and anxiety5.
- Improves memory and cognitive function, helping us to focus and think more clearly6.
- KM-66 is a high concentration extract of the most biologically active components of the Ashwaghanda herb, providing a greater benefit to the body than other formulations.
- An inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, meaning it promotes feelings of calm and relaxation by taking us out of fight-or-flight and putting us into a rest-and-digest state7.
- Reduces anxiety and improves quality of sleep by regulating our deep-sleep states 8.
- Promotes relaxation and significantly improves nervousness and anxiety through boosting GABA levels in the brain9.
- Adaptogenic, meaning it supports our ability to cope with stress and promotes relaxation through acting on the serotonin pathway10.
- Reduces stress and anxiety through stimulating GABA receptors in the brain to promote relaxation11.