Natural Factors Panax Ginseng – 100 mg, 60 Softgels
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Helps support cognitive function and/or reduce mental fatigue (in cases of mental stress)
- Enhances physical performance (in cases of physical stress)
- Helps promote healthy blood sugar control
- May have positive effects on the immune system
- Useful for hormonal balance and adrenal support
Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer (Ginseng radix) is named after the botanist and explorer C.A. Meyer. It is the most ancient and recognized species of ginseng. It is the primary species used in scientific studies to explore ginseng’s properties.
Extensive clinical studies over the past 20 years show that this ginseng has two main effects. As an adaptogenic, it enhances the body’s non-specific response to external stress. It also improves physical and mental performance.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 5.5 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.